![]() |
| A cookie!!! |
Hi, like my posts and blogs? Want more?
Well go on www.wikihow.com , and look up "How to know if he is flirting" and it's
a new post, I did! Also I'm making a new one called "How to be a Great Member of Club Penguin and How to be liked!" My profile is TheSmartCookie Check me out, and comment and like my posts! If you have a account on www.wikihow.com , or like any posts, tell me!!!
So yea, my next club penguin post will be on Thursday 11th, unless a big thing comes out. Also friend Sydneygail and Lyladaisy16 on www.clubpenguin.com , and Lyladaisy's birthday is on Thursday September 11th, which is gonna be on my new post!!! Please friend us, and tell her Happy Birthday!!!
Plus Lyladaisy's 356th day on club penguin, happens on Sunday 7th 2014! Stop by my igloo, to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!! I will have cake, and the theme for her party is animal!!! Dress up like a puffle, dog, bunny, moose, cat, unicorn, and every other animal!!!
See ya on Sunday!!!
See ya on Sunday!!!

PLEASE SHOW UP!!! I REALLY WANT HER TO HAVE A GREAT 356TH DAY!!! PLEASE COME, SHE WILL BE SO HAPPY!!!
ReplyDelete